CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

infinite boredom...

i have not started complaining about my life here in gerik

but after 3 months spending my time, i finally reach rock bottom.

i dont have any form of connection with the outside world

especially because i dont have any laptop

plus the internet connection is damn slow

even the computers here is filled with vicious viruses

i need acer and trustworthy broadband. pronto.

5 comments:

maggiesedapgiler said...

too bad that my summer sem has ended..but if ur free anytime during school hols, just inform me. I'd be glad to chase your boredom away..=)

Yaya said...

ala sian kat ko..

Anonymous said...

syaza!!!!!!!!!!!!
windu 100000 kali

Chin Jian said...

Hi! I'm fine, I think so...
Thx for that..

Life in gerik sounds boring, duh?
Can't help anything except wishing u all the best! lol
Btw, coming back kl soon?

iamirda said...

babe.
hang in there